A year ago, I was given some patterns by a very generous customer of mine who was clearing her mother’s house. I decided to give some of them away, one a month for a year, and they’ve gone all over the world (I’ll do a map next month).
For the final giveaway I thought I’d include the remaining patterns from her collection, along with a few of my own which I won’t use, or won’t use again.
The idea is the same as Wendy’s Giveaway. I will send all of the patterns to the winner. She will keep the pattern or patterns she likes, and run a similar giveaway. So you do need a blog to enter this time.
I will post to anyone, anywhere, and I’ll announce the winner at the beginning of July. All you need to do is comment on this post.
The patterns are:
- Colette Hazel – cut to size 10
- Colette Crepe – cut to size 10
- Vogue 1082 – uncut
- Simplicity 1877 – uncut
- Simplicity K2406 – cut to size 16
- Simplicity 4072 – uncut
- Hotpatterns Weekender Sunshine Tops – cut to size 12
- Vogue 8648 – uncut
- Serendipity Studio Emaline Skirt – cut to L
And the vintage patterns, used and unused –
- Style 4025, size 12, bust 34
- Vogue 7495, size 10
- Style 4582, size 12, bust 34
- Simplicity 6529, size 14, bust 34
- Simplicity 6942, size 10, bust 32.5
- Woman’s Own 5274 size 10
And the winner of last month’s giveaway, the 1970s Butterick dress was Jane at nomoretwist ! Congratulations and your pattern will soon be on it’s way.